“Home Ownership Too Hard, Confusing And Expensive?”
“Australian Approved Container Homes, Offices & Lifestyle Solutions.”
Tired of saving for your own home and still being no closer to owning one?
Maybe you’re feeling undecided or confused about all the information on expandable container homes either as a first home, to use in your business, to live or retire in, or to rent out?
While many people and businesses are embracing expandable container homes as an affordable solution for business and residential housing, for many it falls into the “all too hard” basket.
Sadly, this usually sees people buying expandable or “push out” homes not made to Australian standards, or that have NO SAA certification on electrical materials and products or Watermark on all plumbing products and materials.
This may mean the expandable container home they buy is NOT approved to Australian standards, which can be a real problem financially, emotionally and for your health.
So you need to be extremely careful when choosing the expandable container home you want, and the expandable container home supplier you’re purchasing it from.
It’s also why first home buyers, retirees, businesses, schools and many others across Australia come to Expandable Container Homes Pty Ltd to help them solve these problems.
What else should you consider before buying an expandable container home?
- What will your “push out” or expandable container home be used for?
- Will it be a permanent residence in park or on your own property?
- Are you going to rent it out or will it be used as a holiday home?
- What type of guarantees or warranties do you receive?
- Does all the plumbing, structure and electrical with your expandable container home meet Australian standards?
- Will the service you’re purchasing your expandable home from work with your local council or shire for you?
- Do they supply expandable container homes to one region within Australia or can your expandable home be delivered anywhere in Australia?
- Are you able to customise your container home?
- And much more.
In summary, if you’re thinking of buying an expandable home there’s good news and bad news.
- The bad news is that the variety and choice of expandable container homes in Australia is wide, but the quality, service, craftsmanship and finish vary greatly.
- The good news is that to help you sort out which expandable home or office is best for you and your needs you can register for an Expandable Container Home Guide on this page absolutely FREE.
Want to know more about expandable container homes for you or your business?
Buying an expandable container home for business or pleasure is a big decision, especially with so many lower end and lesser quality models to choose from.
Whether you’re a first home buyer, retiree, business, school, food stall retailer or similar businesses, please register for a FREE copy of our Expandable Container Home Buyers Guide today. It’s full of invaluable information on what to look for and avoid when buying an expandable container home.To register for your FREE Expandable Container Home Guide please complete the form on this page.
Yes, please register me for my complimentary price guide; I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the price guide will detail the different packages available from Expandable Container Homes.
- For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form above or below to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.