About Expandable Container Homes Pty Ltd
This is because…The reality is that when it comes to buying an expandable or “push out” container home for private, business or recreational use, most people suffer from a case of “It’s all too hard, confusing and expensive.”
Some of the expandable or “push out” homes you’ll find online are not made to Australian Standards. Others may not also have SAA Certification on electrical materials and products or Watermark on all plumbing products and materials.
So if you’re one of the thousands of Australians looking to buy your first home, a school or business looking for more space, or a retiree looking for a quality Australian Standard expandable container home, Expandable Container Homes Pty Ltd is perfect for you.
Who Are Expandable Container Homes Pty Ltd?
Tristan Bird (pictured top right) and the team at Expandable Container Homes Pty Ltd pride themselves on supplying first home buyers, retirees, businesses, schools, the mining sector and many others with top quality expandable container homes for affordable prices.
All our container homes are made to Australian Standards, have SAA Certification on electrical materials and products, and Watermark on all plumbing products and materials, so when it comes to installation everything is up to Australian specifications.
Of course there are many things we’re proud of at Expandable Container Homes Pty Ltd.
One example is that we will communicate with your Shire or Council prior to your order to ensure all requirements are met for your expandable container home.
We are committed to helping first home buyers overcome the challenges of owning their home by providing affordable expandable home solutions so they can have the security and opportunity to live in luxury in their own home.
Of course, this does not just apply to first home buyers. We help retirees looking to downsize, families that need extra living or accommodation space, the mining and hospitality sector, food stall retailers, schools and other people and businesses who need temporary or permanent expandable homes, schools and more!
Another thing we’re committed to is providing to our private, retail and commercial expandable homes customers with:
- Stylish, attractive and modern expandable container homes that can be customised to your home, office, studio or shop internally and externally
- On site support when delivered, if needed
- Providing the full service from ordering to moving in
- Providing finance, if required, that may be better or just as good as the big banks
- Quality craftsmanship, as each of the container homes we sell is put through a series of quality controls to guarantee the highest quality and workmanship
- And the fact that we have decades of experience in the building industry, which customers love, as we know expandable container homes inside and out
We know there are many expandable container home suppliers for you to choose from. However, not all expandable or “push out” container homes are the same.
Want to know more about expandable container homes for you or your business?
Buying an expandable container home for business or pleasure is a big decision, especially with so many lower end and lesser quality models to choose from.
Whether you’re a first home buyer, retiree, business, school, food stall retailer or similar businesses, please register for a FREE copy of our Expandable Container Home Buyers Guide today. It’s full of invaluable information on what to look for and avoid when buying an expandable container home.To register for your FREE Expandable Container Home Guide please complete the form on this page.
Yes, please register me for my complimentary price guide; I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the price guide will detail the different packages available from Expandable Container Homes.
- For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form above or below to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.